- Highest nutritional value. Mission Farms freeze-dried dog food is made with human grade muscle meat, organ meat, bone, marrow and pumpkin.
- The freeze-drying process preserves proteins, vitamins, and minerals that are lost during traditional cooking methods.
- We simply remove the moisture keeping the raw nutritional benefits intact. This is the best way to combine the highest standards of canine nutrition with convenience.
- Long shelf life. Freeze-dried dog food has a long shelf life, which means that you can store it for months or even years without having to worry about it going bad. This can be helpful if you travel frequently or if you have a busy lifestyle and don't have time to prepare Raw foods for your dog every day.
- Our Freeze-dried foods and treats are easy and fun to feed.
- Palatability: Many dogs find freeze-dried food and treats highly palatable as they are innate carnivores ‘hard wired’ to eat and benefit from a pray model. The removal of moisture can intensify their drive to eat.
- The palatability of our foods and treats are unparalleled, appealing to the pickiest dogs making mealtime more enjoyable for both you and your pet.
If you are looking for a healthy, nutritious, and convenient way
to feed your dog, then freeze-dried dog food is a great option.
Here are some additional tips for using our foods and treat as
just a part of their daily diet: